LET’S TALK HERSHEY. For all the chocolate lovers out there, Hershey, Pennsylvania is definitely a place worth visiting. Some may argue that the theme park is the main attraction. However, were already satisfied with eating chocolate for two days. So here’s my recommendation:
1.Visit the hershey theme park for half a day or so. It’s a step above Disney since there are quite a few roller coasters to choose from. Within the theme park is a waterpark too.
2. Make your own chocolate bar at Hershey’s candy world. This is how an actual hershey factory line works! I got toffee bits and chocolate chips in mine.
3. Play mini golf with your family at the Hershey Hotel. I got two hole in ones yay 🙂 But my dad still beat me haha.
4. Spend some time taking pictures at the Hershey Hotel because the sunsets are stunning.
5. Have dinner at the Circular at the Hershey Hotel. I never understood how much food could actually make you happy until I tasted their chocolate soufflé. This is my favorite dessert ever and I haven’t had one in so long.
6. Taste hot chocolate from around the world at the hershey museum. The one from Mexico is my personal favorite and my brothers liked the original Hershey hot chocolate.
Short and sweet like Hershey’s kisses – and me (1/2 jk). We stayed there overnight and that was enough to satisfy our stomachs and visit the main attractions. If we stayed longer, we’d end up swimming in chocolate. Hershey Town seems as if it is a different era. There aren’t any brands visible except Hershey itself and most buildings are made of the standard red bricks. If you want to escape reality and eat a ton of chocolate for a day, this is the a place for you.